I can guarantee that you are in a 100% secure space, therefore, in compliance with the duty of information contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, it is stated below:
1.1. Identification data of the person responsible
As stated in Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce, I inform you that
- My company name is: ESPACIO MOGAR S.L.
- My name is Antonio Adrián Moya García
- My CIF/NIF B02634293
- My business address is Carretera de Orihuela k.m 2.5 CP: 03190 Pilar de la Horadad, Alicante
- Email: email@example.com
- Its social activity is: Furniture sales.
1.2. Purpose of the website.
- The services provided by the person responsible for the website are as follows:
- Sale of Furniture
- Manage the list of subscribers and users attached to the website.
- Manage your network of affiliates and merchants as well as their payment management.
- Information through the contents of [ Business Activity ].
1.4. Use of the website and information capture:
1.4.1 USE OF THE WEBSITE
The website [ URL Website ] from now on (Antonio Adrián Mota García) provides access to articles, information, services and data (from now on, “the contents”) owned by Antonio Cantero. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the website.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents offered through its website and, by way of illustration but not limitation, not to use them for
- (a) to incur in illicit, illegal activities or contrary to good faith and public order;
- (b) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic or illegal nature, in defence of terrorism or against human rights;
- (c) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of [ URL Web Page ] , its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause the aforementioned damage;
- (d) attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
ESPACIO BAÑO reserves the right to withdraw all those comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or children, public order or security or that, in its opinion, are not appropriate for publication.
In any case, ESPACIO BAÑO will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
1.4.2 Information capture
- Contact form, where the USER must fill in the email field, subject and name.
- Subscription form, where the USER must fill in the necessary fields for the acquisition of the course with the name, surname, address, city, country, state, postal code, email and password
- Tracking cookies, according to the following rules
- Browsing and IP address: When browsing this website, the user automatically provides the web server with information regarding your IP address, date and time of access, the hyperlink that has been sent to it, your operating system and the browser used.
Notwithstanding the above, users may at any time cancel the services provided by Antonio Adrián Mota García or data provided by the USER in compliance with current regulations on Data Protection. Likewise, both when subscribing to this website and when making a comment on any of its pages and/or entries, the user consents:
1. The processing of their personal data in the WordPress environment in accordance with its privacy policies.
2. The access of Antonio Adrián Mota García to the data that, according to the infrastructure of WordPress, the user needs to provide either for the subscription to the course or for any consultation through the contact form.
By activating a subscription, contact form or comment, the user understands and accepts that
From the moment you make your subscription, Antonio Adrián Mota García has access to Name, and email, conforming a file duly registered in the General Registry of the Spanish Agency of Data Protection with the name of “USERS OF THE WEBSITE AND SUBSCRIBERS
In any case Antonio Adrián Mota García reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the website as this legal notice.
2. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY:
[ Corporate Name ], either by itself or as a transferee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as of the elements contained therein (including, but not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by [ Corporate Name ] or its licensors. All rights reserved.
Any use not previously authorised by [ Corporate Name ], will be considered a serious breach of the author’s intellectual or industrial property rights.
It is expressly forbidden to reproduce, distribute and publicly communicate, including making available, all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any support and by any technical means, without the authorisation of [ Corporate Name ].
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by [ Corporate Name ]. You may only view the elements of the website without the possibility of printing, copying or storing them on the hard disk of your computer or on any other physical support. The USER must abstain from deleting, altering, eluding or manipulating any protection device or security system installed on the pages of [ Corporate Name ].
3. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY
Antonio Adrián Mota García shall not be liable, under any circumstances, for damages of any kind that may be caused, by way of illustration, by errors or omissions in the contents, by lack of availability of the website, – which shall periodically be stopped for technical maintenance – as well as for the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programmes in the contents, despite having adopted all the technological measures necessary to avoid this.
Antonio Adrián Mota García reserves the right to make any changes it considers appropriate to its website without prior notice, and may change, remove or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located on its website.
5. LINK POLICY
The persons or entities that intend to make or make a hyperlink from a web page of another Internet portal to the website of [ Corporate Name ] must submit to the following conditions:
- The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the website is not permitted without the prior express authorisation of Antonio Adrián Mota García
- No deep-links, IMG or image links or frames will be established with the website of Antonio Adrián Mota García without its prior express authorisation.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement will be made about the website of [ Corporate Name ], nor about the services or contents of the same. Except for those signs forming part of the hyperlink, the website on which it is established will not contain any brand, commercial name, establishment sign, denomination, logotype, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to [ Corporate Name ], unless expressly authorised by the latter.
- The establishment of the hyperlink shall not imply the existence of a relationship between [ Corporate Name ] and the owner of the website or portal from which it is created, nor the knowledge and acceptance of [ Corporate Name ] of the services and contents offered on said website or portal.
- [ Corporate Name ] will not be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the web page or portal from which the hyperlink is made, nor for the information and statements included in them.
The website of [ Corporate Name ] may make available to the user connections and links to other websites managed and controlled by third parties. These links have the exclusive function of facilitating users to search for information, content and services on the Internet, and under no circumstances may they be considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them.
Antonio Adrián Mota García does not commercialise, nor does it direct or control in advance, nor does it make its own the contents, services, information and statements available on said websites.
[ Corporate Name ] does not assume any kind of responsibility, even indirectly or subsidiarily, for damages of any kind which may derive from access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents, information, communications, opinions, statements, products and services existing or offered on the websites not managed by [ Corporate Name ] and which are accessible through [ Corporate Name ].
6. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION
Antonio Adrián Mota García reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or that of a third party, to those users who do not comply with these General Conditions of Use.
Antonio Adrián Mota García will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its website by exercising all the civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
7. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION
Antonio Adrián Mota García may at any time modify the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will remain in force until they are modified by other duly published conditions.
8. CLAIMS AND DOUBTS
Antonio Adrián Mota García informs that there are complaint forms available to users and customers and that they can send an e-mail to [ Responsible E-mail ] indicating their name and surname, the service or product purchased and stating the reasons for their complaint.
You can also send your complaint by post to Antonio Adrián Mota García[ Address of the Company’s Head Office ]
9. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between Antonio Adrián Mota García and the USER shall be governed by the Spanish regulations in force and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Murcia, unless otherwise provided by the applicable Law.